ClearWater Tanks Winter eNews
You are receiving this email because you made your way onto our database. Whilst you are welcome to unsubscribe … we hope you continue to subscribe to our quarterly newsletter for updates on our products and services.
As we go about our business … it’s wet, cold and we’re getting bogged. Stay warm our friends!!
Have a nice day,
Ben, Sam and
the ClearWater Team
IN THIS EDITION
- COLOUR-MATCH YOUR TANK
- OUR BEST SELLERS FOR 2022
- VISIT US ON THE FIELD DAY TRAIL
- TANK TIPS FOR WINTER
COLOUR-MATCH YOUR TANK ...
ClearWater Tanks sources BlueScope’s COLORBOND® and ZINCALUME® steels in coil form to manufacture our tanks locally in Manildra NSW.
For this reason, we are able to supply a range of COLORBOND® colours including the popular Woodland Grey® … a colour designed to look good in any surrounding … from plateau to mountains to coast.
We’ve recently installed tanks in Night Sky® and Manor Red® … with both coils in stock ready for manufacture in our standard sizes.
Another COLORBOND® favourite is Monument® shown bottom right and colour-matched to suit surrounding infrastructure.
ClearWater Tanks are made-to-order depending on your requirements.
This goes with that, thanks to ClearWater Tanks … we can colour-match your tank to go with surrounding COLORBOND® infrastructure.
OUR BEST SELLERS FOR 2022 ...
The ClearWater 8ft Sheep Cattle Trough is one of our best sellers to date for 2022. This general purpose trough holds 620L and is suitable for use with Sheep, Cattle and other livestock that require a constant water supply.
Another product which is relatively new but selling well is our Sheep Feed Trough … purpose built for feedlots or sheep enterprises and designed to reduce feed waste.
We’re quite proud of the design and have received good feedback on this product to date.
RRP $593.00 (pictured; with Fenceline Rail)
RRP $407.00 (without Fenceline Rail)
VISIT US ON THE FIELD DAY TRAIL ...
So far we’ve braved the wet Riverina Field Days in Griffith to sport our wares. The weather was miserable but we’re pleased we supported this family-oriented field day.
We also hope to have our tanks & troughs on display at the following:
- Mudgee Small Farm Field Days | JUL 8 & 9
- Three Rivers Machinery CASE IH Nyngan Ag Expo | AUG 6
- AgQuip Field Days | AUG 16 – 18
- Henty Machinery Field Days | SEP 20 – 22
- Murrumbateman Field Days | OCT 15 – 16
- Australian National Field Days | OCT 20 -22
TANK TIPS FOR WINTER
- Ensure gutters, leaf baskets and inlets are free from Autumn leaves and debris to maximise water capture.
- Check aggregate hasn’t eroded after heavy rainfall as erosion of the tank base will undermine the tank wall and liner.
- Check there are no weeds or vegetation growing around the tank especially in the aggregate.
- Remove any leaves and debris from your tank roof using a ladder and broom.
- Look for signs of pest, animal or vermin activity around or on your tank.